lunes, 20 de julio de 2020

My Future Job


When I finish my minor, I’d like to work at Assistential Pharmacy, a job which could be considered an “office job” so it could be done mostly indoors since it’s about managing/evaluating the most efficient and cheaper treatments (and with the largest volume possible) for patients in need. I think that this kind of job would be both, demanding and exciting, the first one because it has to do directly with the life of patients and exciting because it would be a great challenge as for my intellect and my social skills.
 Since this kind of job it’s generally practiced directly at a given hospital per time I wouldn’t expect traveling much because of it, but I might get the chance to do so due to negotiations that comes with the job.
 To complement the charge, I’d like to take a major on Clinical Toxicology so I’d get to have a broader knowledge of the possible interactions of the drugs that we might get to acquire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my Study Programm

  Our career consist of 11 semesters or 5 and a half years. For us coursing Pharmaceutical Chemistry the workload is very heavy. Every sem...