lunes, 20 de julio de 2020

Postgraduate Studies


 When I finish my minor and maybe after working for a couple of years in the job that I described on my latest post I’d like to take a major on Clinical Toxicology so I could be able to consider more thoroughly possible treatments which can exert the most appropriate and least nocive effects.

 I’m thinking of the possibility of taking the major here, in Chile at the University of Valparaíso since they give majors on both, Clinical Toxicology and Clinical Pharmacy so I’d have the chance to do either of those locally. On the other hand, I love the idea of traveling abroad and more if the reason of it is my professional development. Since the University of Valparaíso is just a 150 [km] away from Santiago I think that moving there for the duration of the major would be an approachable idea, so I’d mostly have presential classes and practices. But if I get the chance of studying abroad I’d like more to have a blended system, presential and distance learning so I’d be able not to leave for so much time since I love to spend time with my family here in Chile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Changes to my Study Programm

  Our career consist of 11 semesters or 5 and a half years. For us coursing Pharmaceutical Chemistry the workload is very heavy. Every sem...